Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Rezzies!

So it's that time of year again, when everybody is thinking about what the new year will bring. I've always written up long lists of resolutions and goals at the start of every year, but I hardly ever accomplish them. I was talking to my boyfriend about this yesterday and he said maybe it's about how you look at it. And he's right! (I knew I liked him for a reason! ;)

So in short, I may not have accomplished my goals that I wrote down from 2013, but I did accomplish a lot! I got a new job that I love, competed in the Epic relay (and finished!), I read some books, went to California with my boyfriend, Mike, and spent lots of time with loved ones! So I think 2013 was a darn good year and things can only get better! Glass half-full and all :)

My Epic Relay Team!

I did  a total of 21 miles :)

Manhattan Beach, take me back!

Mike and I at Disneyland



And now onto the resolutions!
  • Run 3 races
  • Yoga once a week
  • Knit 3 things
  • Make our house into a home
  • Read 18 books
  • Take more pictures
  • Be a better person
These are just a few of the main ones, my list seems to keep growing! What are your resolutions for the year? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive