Saturday, January 11, 2014

Love Your Body

Hey hey!

So like most people, I want to get in shape this year (mentioned in my previous post). But not only do I want to be in shape, but more importantly, I want to feel confident and love my body. That is why I'm participating in Tone It Up's Love Your Body challenge. It's a challenge that started on January 1st and goes till Valentine's Day. If you're not familiar with it, I highly recommend checking it out! It's ran by two bubbly California girls named Karena and Katrina. They post healthy recipes, tips, and free workouts! This challenge is all about taking care of yourself and learning to love yourself. Because after all, we all are beautiful!

The challenge consists of completing 100 miles by Valentine's Day and following the weekly workout schedule that is posted every Sunday. I have to be honest that I haven't been the best at following it, but I'm already seeing some ab definition and have been sore a lot lately, ha. I wasn't paid or asked to promote this website, I just wanted to share it with you because I love it and maybe you will too. ;)



I participated in the challenge last year and didn't finish all the miles or end up feeling more confident. I was so concerned in other people's progress that I became very unhappy. Like they say, comparison is the thief of joy, I really learned that the hard way. However, this year I'm going to concentrate on enjoying the journey and cheer on my fellow Tone It Up girls! If you decide to check it out let me know! It's always nice to have more support!

xoxo -Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive