Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Halloween Night

I know this post is really late, but better late than never!
I wanted to share what I did for Halloween with you. Mike and I had elaborate plans to have awesome costumes this year. Sadly, we ran out of time to make them so you will have to wait till next year to see them. ;)

Anyways, we went out to dinner and tried a new pizza place that opened up. It's called Mellow Mushroom. This was our first time going to one and it didn't disappoint! It was delicious! We shared a spinach salad, stuffed mushrooms, and an ooey gooey calzone. If you haven't been I would highly recommend going.



After dinner we drove to Evermore Park. It's a new theme park that should be fully operational next year. It's supposed to be like a little town set in the Victorian era. You can find their website here. They were having a pumpkin festival to give locals a taste of what's to come. The park had lots of singers and sideshow acts, but the main feature was the haunted cemetery. You were let into the cemetery with a quest to win tarot cards from various characters along the way. They would refer you to a new character and so on and so forth. We didn't complete the quest because I was a scaredy cat (Mike's hand was about to fall off from me squeezing so tight.) I screamed and jumped a few times throughout the cemetery.


I would have taken more pictures if it wasn't so dark. Most of them didn't turn out too well. I also need to step up my photography game. Hope you all had a great Halloween!

-Sam



No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive