Monday, November 17, 2014

Fabletics Review

A few weeks ago my friend sent me a link to sign up for Fabletics. She really likes their workout clothes so I thought I would give them a try. First time buyers get a great deal so that was good incentive to sign up. You take a style quiz so they can match up workouts that best fit your needs and tastes.

I ordered a three piece outfit complete with the Switch Back Tee, Vaasa Sports Bra, and Salar Leggings. I got all three items for around $35. Not too shabby. Plus shipping is free if you sign up to be a VIP member. VIP members get lower prices, outfits picked out every month, and free shipping. You can also skip as money months as you'd like and still maintain your VIP status. You can also earn money for a new outfit by doing reviews of the products you ordered and referring friends.


I really liked the sports bra and top. The sports bra is so comfortable and I love the criss cross design on the back. The top is also very comfy and reversible, so pretty much two tops in one! I was disappointed with the leggings. I loved the pattern, but they were way too tight. I followed the sizing guide and was sad to see they weren't true to size. When I went to exchange them the next size up was gone and somehow I was sent the same size I already had but in a tall. Thankfully, the tall ones were a little bigger so it all worked out. If you plan on ordering I would recommend ordering a size up for bottoms. I'm really happy with my order and will purchase again! You can order here!


I hope this was helpful. What are your favorite brands of workout clothes?

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive