Thursday, November 20, 2014

What I'm Reading Wednesday

As you can tell from this post I'm a big reader. So I thought it would be fun to share what I'm currently reading every now and then.



Shopaholic Ties the Knot: These books are hilarious! I've actually laughed out loud while reading these. The main character, Rebecca Bloomwood, tends to daydream which can be pretty entertaining. She also gets herself into some sticky situations that she always has to wriggle her way out of. I read the first two earlier this month and plan to read the rest of the Shopaholic books by the end of the year.

The Body Book by Cameron Diaz: I was a little skeptical of this book at first. Who knew Cameron Diaz knew about health? I'm not too far into it, but have been enjoying it so far. It's definitely making me think about how I could be treating my body better. I'm always a sucker for nutrition related books, and this book does a good job at making nutrition relatable.

What have you been reading lately? Anything good that I should add to my list?

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive