Sunday, November 22, 2015

What I'm Reading Wednesday: Rory Gilmore Reading List Update

Hello!
Just thought I'd stop by to share some things going on in my literary world.
Firstly, I've made some slight progress on the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge. I'm up to 28 books out of the 339, but I hope to get 2 more crossed off soon!
I'm currently rereading To Kill A Mockingbird so I can read Go Set A Watchman next. I was so excited when I heard that a sequel was found for TKAM. I love TKAM, it's my most favorite book I've read and it's been so fun to reread it. There were many little things that I had forgotten about. I highly recommend you read this if you haven't!
Also, a few of my friends and I have started a book club. Our first meeting will be next month and I'm really looking forward to it! We are reading Where'd You Go Bernadette. The book has received a lot of positive feedback so I'm excited to read it. Feel free to join along.
Lastly, I must admit I haven't been reading as much as I would like, but I've made a goal to read at least 30 minutes a day. Reading is such a great way for me to relax and shelve my worries even if it's only for a little while.
What are you reading? Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive