Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Lately

So I haven't been the best blogger lately, oops!

But I have some future posts up my sleeve so don't you worry!

I've been pretty busy working on my resolutions that I posted about recently. I've been knitting/crocheting a ton (can you say granny?),  exercising, and reading! All things I love. Ooh and I've been trying to work on getting our place more up to snuff! I never knew decorating a house took so much work!

Here's some pictures of what I've been up to!

Ok, so I can't take credit for this. Mike finished his Pinocchio inspired clock! Isn't it cute!?

Some fitness progress while doing the Love Your Body challenge by Tone It Up!

Tone It Up meet-up! I love meeting fellow TIU girls!

The start of a baby blanket I'm working on!

We got Stevie a brand new collar, unfortunately she didn't like it. She took it off and hid it from us. :(

I've been reading the Harry Potter series again! Those books are so good, I could read them all day! I'm on the fourth one now and hope to finish it this week. I'm trying to read 2 books a month!

xo -Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive