Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Half Marathon Training

So I think I'm the world's worst blogger. I just can't seem to post regularly. After talking to Mike I figured out that I don't post much because I don't think anyone will want to read what I have to say. He said to just post anyways, someone is bound to like what I have to say (right?!).


Anyways,I have been training for a half marathon the past month or so. And let me tell ya, it ain't no joke! I've noticed I've been really hungry lately and just tired in general. But I love it! I love pushing my body and being pleasantly surprised when I finish a long run. It gives me a feeling of accomplishment. I'm super proud of myself for sticking with it too. (I'm really good about starting things, but not necessarily finishing them.) This weekend I ran 10 miles! That's the most I've ever ran in one outing! I'm feeling pretty proud of myself. I think that I'm going to work on my speed after my race. I really would like to be faster! Have you ever trained for anything before? Would you like it if I shared more info about training? I'm not an expert but I'm definitely learning a lot!

xoxo
-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive