Tuesday, June 3, 2014

May Cause Miracles Review

So I finished May Cause Miracles by Gabrielle Bernstein. If you read my first post about it then you're probably thinking that it's about time! I would have to agree with you on that.

Overall I really liked the book and I think I have changed from reading it. I'm more aware of my negative thoughts and think I have been choosing love over fear. I would recommend it to anyone. Here's the but...It was hard for me to commit to the book fully. Sometimes I didn't make time for meditation or simply forgot to read it in the morning. This is why it took me so long to get through it. . The one thing I didn't like about the book were the meditations. I'm totally fine with sitting in silence and meditating, that wasn't the problem. The problem was you had to read what to meditate on as you were meditating (which kind of defeats the purpose of meditating). You can download the meditations from gabbyb.tv but they cost money. I wish I had known that before I started the book or I totally would have downloaded them. But all that aside I really did like the book and am looking forward to reading another one by her. I think the messages and pearls of wisdom are really helpful.

xoxo Sam

P.S. My next post will be a fun DIY project with pictures *gasp* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive