Saturday, June 14, 2014

Easy Kale Chips

I'm going to let you in on a little secret, I love me some salty, crunchy chips! However, normal potato chips are fried and just not good for you! So when I get salty cravings I bake a batch of kale chips. They're super easy, healthy, and delicious!

Here's what you will need:
Kale (I usually buy bags of kale and use half of it for this recipe, however you can by kale in bunches and I'd recommend getting two for this recipe)
Olive Oil
Sea Salt


Preheat your oven to 350 F. Toss your kale in olive oil (however much you think is best, I try to do a light drizzle so the chips aren't too oily). and spread out on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and bake for 12-15 minutes.


Easy peasy, you now have a delicious snack! If you want to share you may want to double or triple the recipe because the kale shrinks up quite a bit. Hope you like them!


xoxo Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive